Wallet feeling a bit waif-like? Beauties, a lack of dough is not an excuse to furrow your brow. There are simple ways to boost your beauty while saving.
To begin with, know yourself! How many products are you willing to commit to based on your busy lifestyle? What are the end results you want - filling/smoothing, glowy/matte? Be an individual and be real about your level of commitment. What works for your BFF likely won’t work for you!
Secondly, know there’s something at every price point to address your skin care concerns. Look at what you spend on your daily Starbuck’s fix. For the price of that morning jolt, you can afford effective skin care that shows results. You don't have to spend $500 on a cream; a $15 cream may be your best answer when combined with daily cleansing, resurfacing, and sunscreen.
- 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 products are one-stop shops of happiness. Look for tinted, moisturizing sunscreens to save time in the morning.
- Add a few drops of sunless tanner to a moisturizing sunscreen for a stress-free glow year-round.
- Scale back. In the a.m., you need three products: a cleanser, an anti-oxidant such as Vitamin C and a sunscreen moisturizer. In the p.m. you need two: resurfacing ingredients such as AHAs and retinols in addition to restorative peptides.
- Make the most of moisturizer. After putting on face cream, smooth the extra on the tops of your hands. The hands are one of the first parts of the body to show age.
- After applying body lotion, smooth the extra through you hair to control frizz and create shine.
- Use massage oils on your legs for a red carpet glow in skirts and shorts.