Is it your turn to host the party and you don’t even know where to start? Ease that anxiety and quickly transform into the ultimate hostess! With the right tools, gadgets and even cookbooks, your guests will soon be asking you for tips.
Since we're big fans of The Pampered Chef (TPC), we asked our friends there for a list of five chic and oh-so-fabulous favorites that every gal should have stashed in her kitchen:
1. PUMP IT UP!: Get your hands on the new Manual Food Processor – all you have to do is mix in the ingredients and pump the handle. The unique blades chop, slice and blend ingredients in only a matter of seconds. And get this – the more you pump, the finer the cuts. Perfect for making salsa to get the party started!
2. SLICE VEGGIES (AND FRUITS) WITH STYLE: TPC has redefined the wedgie. The Veggie Wedger instrument cuts a variety of fruits and veggies into six wedges in one quick motion. Simply place food on the base and use the ergonomic handles to press a serrated stainless blade through the food.
3. PRESS WITH EVA’S FAVE: This Garlic Press is actually a favorite of Hollywood A-lister Eva Longoria! Here’s to pressing garlic without peeling! You can even detach the easy-to-use cleaning tool so you never have to touch the garlic. An extra-large hopper and ergonomically contoured handle press more garlic with less effort in less time. It’s great for ginger, too! It’s tools like this that make cooking much faster and easier!
4. CENTER OF ATTENTION!: TPC’s Trifle Bowl is great for salads, desserts and even centerpieces! Its straight glass walls show off your recipes elegantly, and the unique, removable stem helps you easily and conveniently transport, refrigerate and store the bowl. Unlike most trifle bowls, TPC’s version has a flat bottom that keeps layers from sinking in the center.
5. BY THE BOOK: Prep for any party with The Pampered Chef® Easy & Impressive Appetizers Recipe Collection! Entertaining doesn't get any easier or more impressive! You’ll find 22 sophisticated-yet-simple appetizer and drink recipes; not to mention, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and make-ahead tips.
To find more fabulous and functional TPC tools, visit www.pamperedchef.com.