Looking for a quick treat to make for St. Patrick's Day? My "Leprechaun Crunch" recipe is super simple to make and you only need a few ingredients.
Plus, it's also a great way to use up any "extra" cereal or pretzels in your pantry.
Ingredients: 1/8 cup of sprinkles (shamrocks sprinkles are fun), 1/4 cup broken pretzels, 1/2 cup marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal, 18 oz (approximately 1 1/2 bags) of Ghiradelli White Chocolate Baking Chips, a 9 x 9 baking dish and parchment paper.
Related: 5 Easy Ideas for St.Patrick's Day
1. Line the baking dish with the parchment paper.
2. Put the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 1 minute intervals, stirring each time until chips are melted (a rubber spatula does the trick).
3. Pour melted chocolate into lined baking dish. Working quickly, smooth over with the rubber spatula to make it as flat as possible.
4. Add pretzels, mashmallows and sprinkles on top and gently push into chocolate.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Cut and serve. It's magically delicious!
More from GalTime:
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day O' Frugal Style
- St. Patrick's Day Drink Recipes from the Nation's Top Mixologists
- DIY Painted Easter Projects