- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Related: Healthier Italian Pot Roast
- Rub salt and pepper over pork. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add apple juice. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard apple juice. Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Combine the pie filling, raisins, pecans and cinnamon; spoon over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 2 servings.
More from GalTime.com:
- Roasted Acorn and Sweet Potato Squash Soup
- Perfect Slaw With Apples & Cranberries
- Baked Eggs with Mushrooms & Spinach
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp Recipe