Want to showcase your pretty jewelry that otherwise might get tossed haphazardly into a jewelry box or drawer? Here are a few creative tips and show stopping ideas for making your jewelry the focal point of your dresser. All you need is a little imagination!
- Favorite Jewelry pieces to display
- Odds and ends of glass vases, bottles, compotes, etc.
· Hang necklaces, earrings or bracelets from a vintage compote that has holes around the brim of the bowl. Simply slip your jewelry through the hole and secure the clasp.
· If you have a long neck bottle, gather up bracelets and necklaces then adorn the bottle for a bit a glitz and glam
· Use a tapered glass vase to showcase your jewelry. Simply slide the pieces to make a great looking jewelry display.
Kathy Peterson is a highly published designer who focuses on easy tips for home décor, crafts, DIY projects, choosing color and entertaining. Peterson is the author of 5 books and is a TV Lifestyle correspondent on Lifetime TV’s The Balancing Act. Her most recent product release includes a colorful collection of outdoor furniture under her Kathy Peterson Inspired brand at www.KathyPetersonInspirations.com and she is currently working on other releases for the home and creative industries. Peterson has been a favorite return guest expert on HGTV, DIY Network, PBS, ABC Family Network, E!, The Rachel Ray Show, etc and featured in numerous publications including Woman’s World, Better Homes & Gardens, USA Weekend, Entrepreneur Magazine and 100’s more. She currently resides in