ACK! It’s Valentine’s Day, and you haven’t made any plans yet. Suddenly it dawns on you: “I’m in the doghouse if I don’t do something fast!”
Don’t worry, I have some quick, easy and thoughtful ideas that are sure to please your Valentine.
1. Share Your Feelings on FB: Post something sweet on her Facebook page. Tell her specifically something you love about her. Trust me, she’ll melt. Plus, when her friends comment on your post, she’ll be doubly pleased.
2. "Flower Her" with Love: Head to her office just before quitting time with a bouquet of flowers in her favorite color. Casually stroll into her office and say, “Special Delivery!” The combination of flowers, her favorite color, and your presence is unbeatable. This is one PDA that will win you major brownie points.
3. Loving Touch: Give him a massage when he gets home. If he’s had a rough day, there’s nothing like a hand or a foot massage to relieve stress. Both hands and feet have dozens of sensitive reflexology points that relate to the rest of the body, so you get a big bang for your buck by focusing there.
4. Have Fun in the Bedroom: Act out a Sexual Fantasy. When you take off your tie, use it to blindfold her. Or if you’re a woman, take of your man’s tie and blindfold him with it. When your eyes are blindfolded, your other senses become heightened. Touch will feel more sensitive, in part because you don’t know what’s coming next. It’s a fun, erotic way to make sexual play more adventurous.
5. The Way to a Man's Heart: Make a special dinner, complete with candles and soft music to set the stage. You don’t have to go out, or spend a lot of money. Just changing the scenery can make a huge difference. Add place mats and cloth napkins, a few well-placed candles, and some ambient music. If you can’t cook, order take out and dish it up fancy.
More from GalTime:
- Your Guy's V-Day Gift, Decoded!
- Haute Chocolate Cocktail Recipes for Valentine's Day
- 3 Biggest Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom
- The Secret to Stay- Put Lipstick
Johanna Lyman is a published author, an internationally known speaker and teacher, and a Spiritual Love Coach. She is a certified life coach (CCUG) trained by CoachUniversity. Johanna combines personal experience and esoteric studies in a humorous, practical and accessible style that empowers her clients to live the fullest expression of their lives. Her business is Romance Recovery: Whether You Stay or Go: Do It With Courage, Clarity and Ease www.romancerecovery.com. She can be reached at Johanna@romancerecovery.com.