WIN free kids' clothes! Details below.
We all want our kids to be confident and comfortable in the clothes they're wearing, while also having fun. But shopping with kids can be quite the challenge. Are you tired of mall meltdowns? Fed up with trying to find affordable, cute kids clothes? Looking for something new to spice up your shopping routine?
Enter Wittlebee, the kids clothing club. You sign up, have a call with a professional stylist to give an idea of what kinds of styles work for your kids, then receive a box of new clothes delivered to your door step each month. There's free shipping and you can cancel your subscription at any time. All of the clothes are high-quality (ie. sweatshop free), fun, and comfy.
Wittlebee focuses on the basics, to supplement your child's wardrobe, but makes sure to throw a couple of fun prints into each box. Plus, they have a "One for Onesie" program, where every time an order is placed, they donate a onesie to a child in need.
Here, they share their 5 tips for determining your kid's clothing style:
1) Choose clothes that fit your child's body type. Kids' bodies vary just as much as adults', so you want to choose clothes that are comfortable and fun.
2) Use their personality as a guide. Kids generally tend to gravitate toward their favorite colors, and some kids prefer spending all afternoon cuddling up to a book, while others like to spend all their time outdoors.
3) Dress for their daily lives. We know how busy you are! Your child's wardrobe should reflect that….and you need outfits that can go from the playground to grandma's house.
4) Choose styles that you need based on where you live. If you live in Austin, Texas, chances are your child doesn't need as many long sleeved options as a child in Seattle.
5) Let your child decide! Children develop a sense of style as early as age 2, and sometimes you just have to go with it!
How'd you like to receive a box of clothes picked specifically for your little one delivered right to your door? Wittlebee is GIVING AWAY A MONTH'S SUBSCRIPTION TO THREE LUCKY GALTIMERS!
More from GalTime:
- 5 Ways to Parent a Perfectionist
- Can You Identify Your Kid's Personality Type?
- New Ways to Read to Your Kids
- Top Tips for Boosting Your Child's Self-Esteem
This article is brought to you by Wittlebee
Wittlebee is the kids clothing club. We aim to keep parents well stocked with amazing kids clothes. We create custom packages for our members based on their child's age, color preferences, geographic location and more.