How to Fit Into Your Jeans, Again!
Do you have a favorite pair of jeans you used to wear, but can no longer fit into? You don’t have to avoid going out with friends or being social just because you’re not at the size you want to be. Learn how to enjoy your life now and appreciate your body while on the way to looking better and fitting into your best clothes.
Don’t even think about starving yourself or doing some crazy diet just to get back into your former size. That never works and it certainly doesn’t give you an edge on the lifestyle you’re meant to enjoy. Consider making small, daily changes for at least the next 30 days that will gear your mind, body and energy towards fitting into your favorite jeans, dress, swim suit or romper…whatever it is you LOVE to wear.
These daily tips are meant to keep you focused only on the outcome you DO want, not on what you’re frustrated about. That’s the biggest mistake a lot of us make when wanting to shed some weight and create healthy changes. We don’t realize how our mind has to be unified with our bodies in terms of what we want to create.
The best way to do this is to take the following steps and apply them into your life for the next 30 days (and beyond that if you want even more good things to happen):
- Get out your favorite pair of jeans (or article of clothing you want to show off to the world) and hang it up somewhere you can see it daily. Showcase it in your closet or on your bathroom door.
- Put a sticky note on the jeans (or article of clothing) that says something reaffirming. It could say, “You’re meant to look and feel amazing! It’s only a matter of time before you wear me again!” Remind yourself of the truth (or tell yourself a NEW truth): You will get back into those jeans if you really want to…and you’ll only want to if you think it’s possible.
- Every morning, picture yourself in those jeans, happy, and actively doing something you’d be happy to do if you fit into them again. Once you take about 2 to 3 minutes to do this, ask yourself, “What is one thing I can do today that will improve my weight and my health?” Do that one thing.
Optional BONUS Tip: Do not speak ONE WORD against your body in this 30 day time. Say only loving, grateful things about yourself and refrain from any complaining, negativity or criticism about you.
It’s not rocket science. Whatever you focus on you’ll not only GET more of, you’ll also WANT more of because you’re thinking of ways to create it. This can go both ways, so make sure you’re focusing on your beautiful jeans-ready body and not how bloated you feel. You’ll be more motivated to take care of yourself and eat foods, move your body and make choices that serve you and the results you want.
Action Step: For the next 30 days (at least) follow the three tips above for a hot, jeans-ready body. Keep doing these things, plus the bonus tip, for best results.
Need more GalTime?
- How Many Pounds Can You Safely Lose in One Week?
- Junk Food Junkie’s Menu Makeover
- 7 Amazing Benefits of Sex (All The More Reason To Get Some!)
- 5 Ways to Avoid Workout Burnout
Liked this article? Then you’ll love Katie Humphrey’s no-nonsense approach to weight loss and balanced hormones. Learn how to be healthy, happy and body confident without deprivation or added stress at www.KatieHumphrey.com. We’ll even send you some free goodies to get started.